Re: Ignoring BRIN for HOT updates (was: -udpates seems broken)

От Matthias van de Meent
Тема Re: Ignoring BRIN for HOT updates (was: -udpates seems broken)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 16 Jun 2022 at 15:05, Tomas Vondra
<tomas.vondra@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> I've pushed the revert. Let's try again for PG16.

As we discussed in person at the developer meeting, here's a patch to
try again for PG16.

It combines the committed patches with my fix, and adds some
additional comments and polish. I am confident the code is correct,
but not that it is clean (see the commit message of the patch for
details).

Kind regards,

Matthias van de Meent

PS. I'm adding this to the commitfest

Original patch thread:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAFp7QwpMRGcDAQumN7onN9HjrJ3u4X3ZRXdGFT0K5G2JWvnbWg%40mail.gmail.com

Other relevant:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BTgmoZOgdoAFH9HatRwuydOZkMdyPi%3D97rNhsu%3DhQBBYs%2BgXQ%40mail.gmail.com

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade and logical replication
От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: Support logical replication of DDLs