Re: WIP: Access method extendability

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: WIP: Access method extendability
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 8:31 PM, Alexander Korotkov <a.korotkov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Hi!

On Wed, Mar 9, 2016 at 3:27 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hi.  As I just said to Tomas Vondra: since your patch creates a new
object type, please make sure to add a case to cover it in the
object_address.sql test.  That verifies some things such as
pg_identify_object and related.

Good catch, thanks! Tests were added.
I also introduced numbering into patch names to make evident the order to their application.

Nice to see progress ! I hope to see Alexander' work in 9.6.

I and Teodor will show at PGCon new GIN AM as an extension, optimized for full text search (millisecond FTS) , which we gave up to push into core.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: Inconsistent error handling in START_REPLICATION command
От: David Steele
Сообщение: Re: remove wal_level archive