Re: hstore

От Venkatesulu Jumbo
Тема Re: hstore
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 2:42 AM, Joey Quinn <bjquinniii@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm using 9.3 (Windows 64 bit) and would like to use an hstore field in new table but it does not appear to be available. How do I add the correct module?

Joey

--
Thanks & Regards,
Venkatesulu.J.D

Are you updated: Latest version of Postgres Plus Advanced Server is 9.2.5.13-1, 9.1.10.17-1.

To reach Support Call:

US +1-732-331-1320 or 1-800-235-5891
UK +44-2033 7198 20 - BRAZIL +55-2129 5813 71 - INDIA+91-20-32677197.

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged, confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.