Disable password caching for two factor authentication

От Michiel Hendriks
Тема Disable password caching for two factor authentication
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
We've set up our postgres to use two factor authentication of normal users (password+otp via pam).
But this makes pgAdmin pretty much unusable because it caches the password once connected and reuses the cached password for every additional connection to the same server.

I am able to connect to the the server, but I'm not able to select a different database (not a major issue), but I'm also not able to open the SQL window.

Is there a way to disable this password caching and prompt every time a new connection is opened to the server?

--
"If you dig a hole and it’s in the wrong place digging it deeper is not going to help." – Seymour Chwast ​

Michiel Hendriks, MSc
MP Objects - Supply Chain Systems

michiel.hendriks@mp-objects.com
🏠 www.mp-objects.com
☎ +31 102900304

От: Sanket Mehta
Сообщение: Re: Please add timestamps to pgagent log
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Please add timestamps to pgagent log