[pgAdmin 4][Patch] - RM #4923 - Enhancement for RM#3279

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема [pgAdmin 4][Patch] - RM #4923 - Enhancement for RM#3279
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM #4923 - Enhancement for RM#3279.

Earlier we had *Delete/Drop* label in the context menu to remove the server which was not appropriate, so we have changed it to *Remove Server*, but the approach taken was not generic, which has been fixed in this patch. Apart from that, the Server Group drop label has been changed to 'Remove Server Group' in this patch as requested in the RM.

Thanks,
Khushboo

От: Akshay Joshi
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch] - RM #4953 - Unable to retrieve table node iftrigger is already disabled and user Click on Enable All
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow Gunicorn logs in the container to be directed t