Re: Filter which databases to view in server tree view

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Filter which databases to view in server tree view
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Mar 11, 2024 at 3:09 AM microsys.gr microsys.gr <microsys.gr@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, is any way to filter which databases to view in a connected server in the tree view ?

I connect to a server with thousands of databases, but I only permit to connect to only one.
Do I have to scroll down to find that one every single time I connect?

Use Server Dialog > Advanced > DB Restriction to filter databases of your choice in the tree.

Regards

От: "microsys.gr microsys.gr"
Сообщение: Filter which databases to view in server tree view
От: Khushboo Vashi
Сообщение: Re: Exception trying to install pgadmin4 version 8.4