Re: Increase session timeout in Docker distro

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Increase session timeout in Docker distro
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Thu, Feb 24, 2022 at 5:38 PM Edson Richter <edsonrichter@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

I’m using Docker pgAdmin distro. It works really well. Thanks!

I would like to increase the session timeout to something like 24 hours. Is that possible?

Can I pass any environment variable in Docker command line?

It is already set to 1 day (24 hours) in server mode.
If you want to change it, use  PGADMIN_CONFIG_SESSION_EXPIRATION_TIME (value should be in days) configuration variable for the same.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks,

ER

Enviado do Email para Windows

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Increase session timeout in Docker distro
От: Garrett Simpson
Сообщение: installation not working for Ubuntu 21.10 impish