Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 9:31 PM Ald Matias <amatias@atlassian.com> wrote:
Hello,

What would be the database server password then? I followed the prompt
step by step and still getting this error message.

When you have installed *PostgreSQL*,  you must have given the password to connect it, so use that password here.
pgAdmin is the GUI tool to manage the database, so you just need to give that password in order to connect the database.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Thanks,
Ald

От: Ald Matias
Сообщение: Re: Trouble connecting to Server: Master Password Error Message
От: Milan Oparnica
Сообщение: Forcing "quotes" around Value field in database Parameters sheet