Re: Run multiple sessions with same user on Pg Admin 4.

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: Run multiple sessions with same user on Pg Admin 4.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Oct 30, 2023 at 2:30 AM Iannella, Leonardo <leonardo.iannella@accenture.com> wrote:

Hello,

I kindly ask your help.

We are experiencing an issue with Pg Admin 4 version 6.9.

We would like to open multiple windows of Pg Admin 4 with the same user, but we are unable to do it.

The path is: "pgAdmin 4\v6\runtime\pgAdmin4.exe", but if we try to run the executable multiple times, it will not open more than one window.

The pg Admin 4 software was installed with administrator rights on a Windows 10 machine.

Do you have any suggestions for allowing multiple Pg Admin windows to open with the same user?

This is by design. The desktop app will have only one window.
You can use server mode or can install with pip, so that it can be opened in the browser and can have multiple tabs.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Best regards,

Leonardo.

This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original. Any other use of the e-mail by you is prohibited. Where allowed by local law, electronic communications with Accenture and its affiliates, including e-mail and instant messaging (including content), may be scanned by our systems for the purposes of information security, AI-powered support capabilities, and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. Your privacy is important to us. Accenture uses your personal data only in compliance with data protection laws. For further information on how Accenture processes your personal data, please see our privacy statement at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/privacy-policy.

www.accenture.com

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin for ubuntu 23.10 (mantic)
От: Joshua Riffkin
Сообщение: Installation issues