Re: pgadmin4 closing suddenly

От Khushboo Vashi
Тема Re: pgadmin4 closing suddenly
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

On Mon, Jul 31, 2023 at 1:46 PM Sebastian Linetzky <sebastianlinetzkym@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello, hope this email finds you well.
I'm writing because I just installed pgadmin 4 on my Mac M1 version 12.0.1 and was using it without problem... until I closed it. After that, when I immediately tried to reopen it, it wouldn't let me. The app starts opening and before it's done, it closes and the message "pgadmin closed unexpectedly" pops-up. I've tried everything from restarting my computer, to re-installing the app, and to reinstalling PostgreSQL with EDB.
Also, when I press the button "show details" in the pop-up window after it closes, many lines of code show, with some of the first few being:

Termination Reason:    Namespace SIGNAL, Code 11 Segmentation fault: 11
Terminating Process:   exc handler [3017]

VM Region Info: 0x20 is not in any region.  Bytes before following region: 4329811936
      REGION TYPE                    START - END         [ VSIZE] PRT/MAX SHRMOD  REGION DETAIL
      UNUSED SPACE AT START
--->
      __TEXT                      10213b000-102166000    [  172K] r-x/r-x SM=COW  ...cOS/pgAdmin 4

Kernel Triage:
VM - pmap_enter failed with resource shortage
VM - pmap_enter failed with resource shortage
VM - pmap_enter failed with resource shortage
VM - pmap_enter failed with resource shortage
VM - pmap_enter failed with resource shortage

Thank you very much in advance for taking the time to look at this.

Could you try to install the latest pgAdmin version from the pgAdmin site?

Сообщение: Access issues with pgAdmin 4
От: Fahar Abbas
Сообщение: Re: Access issues with pgAdmin 4