Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR

От Ajin Cherian
Тема Re: Slow catchup of 2PC (twophase) transactions on replica in LR
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Apr 16, 2024 at 1:31 AM Давыдов Виталий <v.davydov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Dear All,
Just interested, does anyone tried to reproduce the problem with slow catchup of twophase transactions (pgbench should be used with big number of clients)? I haven't seen any messages from anyone other that me that the problem takes place.

 Yes, I was able to reproduce the slow catchup of twophase transactions with pgbench with 20 clients.

regards,
Ajin Cherian
Fujitsu Australia

От: Bertrand Drouvot
Сообщение: Re: Disallow changing slot's failover option in transaction block
От: "Hayato Kuroda (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: Disallow changing slot's failover option in transaction block