Re: [GSoC] Support editing resultsets from tables with OIDs

От Yosry Muhammad
Тема Re: [GSoC] Support editing resultsets from tables with OIDs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Jul 29, 2019, 4:26 AM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi Yosry and Akshay

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 1:02 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Akshay; can you take a look at this and commit if appropriate please? I'm somewhat busy at the moment :-(

On the subject of the regression test - I assume at one point the messages window was including the command tags in it's output. This failure would indicate we broken that. Anyone got any ideas how that happened?

Based on the number of tickets being logged about the lack of command tags in the messages panel since we released 4.11, it's clear this was broken and the test was valid all along. Can you look into that ASAP please Yosry?

Sure, will do.

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: [GSoC] Support editing resultsets from tables with OIDs
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add a warning to notify packagers of dependency updat