Re: Add minimal C example and SQL registration example for custom table access methods.

От Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Тема Re: Add minimal C example and SQL registration example for custom table access methods.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, May 24, 2024 at 3:11 PM Phil Eaton <phil@eatonphil.com> wrote:
> I think this should say something more like "Here is how an extension
> SQL script might create a table access method handler".

Fair point. It is referred to elsewhere [0] in docs as a "script
file", so I've done that.

> Shouldn't "mem_tableam_handler" be "my_tableam_handler"?

Sorry about that, fixed.

[0] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/extend-extensions.html

Phil

Nice... LGTM!

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: DROP OWNED BY fails to clean out pg_init_privs grants
От: Tomas Vondra
Сообщение: Re: commitfest.postgresql.org is no longer fit for purpose