Tablespace OID, database OID, relfilenode

От Wiwwo Staff
Тема Tablespace OID, database OID, relfilenode
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi!
Quick and to the point:

If i execute
select pg_relation_filepath('pgbench_accounts');

I get
 pg_relation_filepath
 base/5/16398

where "base" is tablespace, but not tablespace OID, nor tablespace name.
How do I link it to get from "base" the tablespace OID?

Or, in other words, given table  pgbench_accounts, how do I get tablespace OID, database OID and relfilenode so that I can use this info to filter output of pg_waldump?

Thanks a ton!

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Are ZFS snapshots unsafe when PGSQL is spreading through multiple zpools?
От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Tablespace OID, database OID, relfilenode