Re: OOM in spgist insert

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: OOM in spgist insert
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 5:11 PM Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:

>> V2 works.  Thanks for fixing this quickly,  I think you can add a
>> comment for the new error condition you added.
>
> Added comments. PFA v3

Thanks.

+ *
+ * For indexes with INCLUDEd columns we do not know whether we can reduce
+ * index tuple size by suffixing its key part or we will go into the
+ * endless loop on pick-split (in case included columns data is big enough

 INCLUDEd -> why you have used a mixed case here?

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Valentin Nastasache
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15293: Stored Procedure Triggered by Logical Replication is Unable to use Notification Events
От: Pavel Borisov
Сообщение: Re: OOM in spgist insert