Re: Assertion failure while streaming toasted data

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: Assertion failure while streaming toasted data
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 6:50 PM Pavan Deolasee <pavan.deolasee@gmail.com> wrote:

> Is that test good enough to trigger the original bug? In my experience, I had to add a lot more tuples before the
logical_decoding_work_memthreshold was crossed and the streaming kicked in. I would suggest running the test without
thefix and check if the assertion hits. If so, we are good to go.

Yes, it is reproducing without fix, I already tested it.  Basically, I
am using the "stream_test" table in "copy stream_test to stdout""
command which already has 20 toasted tuples, each of size 6000 bytes
so that is big enough to cross 64kB.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Pavan Deolasee
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure while streaming toasted data
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Refactor "mutually exclusive options" error reporting code in parse_subscription_options