Re: partition pruning doesn't work with IS NULL clause in multikeyrange partition case

От Dilip Kumar
Тема Re: partition pruning doesn't work with IS NULL clause in multikeyrange partition case
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 12, 2018 at 11:10 AM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2018/07/12 14:32, Amit Langote wrote:
>> Thanks Ashutosh for reporting and Dilip for the analysis and the patch.

>> I think your fix is correct.  I slightly modified it along with updating
>> nearby comments and added regression tests.

Thanks, Your changes look fine to me.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: partition pruning doesn't work with IS NULL clause in multikeyrange partition case
От: Yugo Nagata
Сообщение: Re: Temporary WAL segments files not cleaned up after an instancecrash