Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: PostgreSQL vs SQL/XML Standards
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

po 29. 10. 2018 v 11:45 odesílatel Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> napsal:

po 29. 10. 2018 v 10:11 odesílatel Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> napsal:
Hi

čt 25. 10. 2018 v 21:47 odesílatel Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> napsal:
On 2018-Oct-25, Pavel Stehule wrote:

> I am thinking so I can fix some issues related to XMLTABLE. Please, send me
> more examples and test cases.

Please see Markus Winand's patch that I referenced upthread.

here is a fix of some XMLTABLE mentioned issues.

this update allows cast boolean to numeric types from XPath expressions

Attached patch solves some cast issues mentioned by Chap. It solves issue reported by Markus. I didn't use Markus's code, but it was inspiration for me. I found native solution from libxml2.

Regards

Pavel

Regards

Pavel

Regards

Pavel

--
Álvaro Herrera                https://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: Andrew Gierth
Сообщение: Re: Optimizing nested ConvertRowtypeExpr execution
От: Nikita Glukhov
Сообщение: Re: jsonpath