Re: Streaming Replication replay lag

От Nikhil Shetty
Тема Re: Streaming Replication replay lag
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Michael,

Sure, I will check on this parameter but i don't think there are any queries running on th DR. If there are no queries running on the server then will these parameters make any difference?

Thanks and Regards,
Nikhil

On Tue, Nov 24, 2020 at 8:08 PM MichaelDBA <MichaelDBA@sqlexec.com> wrote:
Check replication settings:
max_standby_archive_delay
max_standby_streaming_delay
hot_standby_feedback

These can delay wals being applied to the replica while queries are
still running.

Regards,
Michael Vitale

От: dbatoCloud Solution
Сообщение: Re: PG Admin 4.28 is crashing while viewing 10M row data
От: Nikhil Shetty
Сообщение: Re: Streaming Replication replay lag