PGAdmin 4 not populating scripts on open

От Masresha Kinato
Тема PGAdmin 4 not populating scripts on open
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi there, PGAdmin support team,

We have managed to set up SQL files to open in PGAdmin 4 by default. However, we have noticed that it only opens the application and not the content of the files (the script) into a query window, as it did with PGAdmin 3.

We were wondering if there is a setting in PGAdmin 4 that allows you to expand/collapse anything in parentheses in the query, just like PGAdmin 3. This would be really helpful in situations where there are a lot of values in the where clause, and we don't necessarily need to see all of them at once.

Thank you in advance for your help.

--

Mas Kinato

Senior Database Administrator

Cell phone:  571 -733-3919

Email address: masbekele@gmail.com

От: Aditya Toshniwal
Сообщение: Re: rollback button stuck
От: Cody Boorman
Сообщение: Expand/Collapse Nodes in Query Window