Potential Security Issue: Permissions in PgAdmin Installation Directory

От Qasim Tahir
Тема Potential Security Issue: Permissions in PgAdmin Installation Directory
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Dear PgAdmin Community,

I am writing to report a potential security issue with the permissions set in the PgAdmin installation directory.

After installing PgAdmin, I observed that several directories, including 'bin', 'venv', and 'web', have 775 permissions. Here are the details of the directory permissions:image.png

Given the broad access provided by 775 permissions, there is a concern about the potential for unauthorized access or modifications.

I would like to ask if these permissions are necessary for PgAdmin's operation or if they could be tightened to enhance security.

Your guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this issue.

Best Regards,

Qasim Tahir

AGEDB

От: Usman Khan
Сообщение: Re: Pgadmin 4 cannot add or modify line in a view
От: Usman Khan
Сообщение: Messages held for moderation