Re: Admin User Connect Privilege to Database

От richard coleman
Тема Re: Admin User Connect Privilege to Database
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Josh,

This isn't really the list for it, but have you tried:

GRANT CONNECT ON DATABASE database_name TO public;
as the postgres superuser?

just a thought,
rik.

On Thu, Jun 29, 2023 at 3:41 PM Josh Klok <josh.klok88@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm relatively new to database management. I have a database setup currently with a few users. While configuring the user privileges within the database, I inadvertently removed the CONNECT privilege from all users (including the admin user).

image.png
Can you let me know how to re-enable the CONNECT privilege for all users?

Thanks

-Josh K

От: Josh Klok
Сообщение: Admin User Connect Privilege to Database
От: Roberto Tagliaferri - Tosnet srl
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 v7.4 Released