Re: Timing out.

От Michael Shapiro
Тема Re: Timing out.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
This documentation tends to oriented toward Unix machines. Where would the pg_service.conf file be found on a Windows box?
It doesn't exist on my machine at the present, so I have no idea where I would create it so that PgAdmin could use it.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 11:02 -0500, Michael Shapiro wrote:
> Where is the pg_service.conf file described? I can not find anything about
> it in the help that comes with PgAdmin.
> Also, while looking in the help, I discovered a broken link (to an external
> page for the pgpass documentation
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/interactive/libpq-pgpass.html%22
>
> The %22 shouldn't be there ...

Yes, drop the %22 here, but this is not what I'm talking about.

This is what you're looking for:

 http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/interactive/libpq-pgservice.html