Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible

От Jelte Fennema-Nio
Тема Re: Improve readability by using designated initializers when possible
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 5 Mar 2024 at 15:30, Japin Li <japinli@hotmail.com> wrote:
> There is a warning if remove it, so I keep it.
>
> /home/japin/Codes/postgres/build/../src/backend/executor/execExprInterp.c:118:33: warning: label ‘CASE_EEOP_LAST’
definedbut not used [-Wunused-label]
>   118 | #define EEO_CASE(name)          CASE_##name:
>       |                                 ^~~~~
> /home/japin/Codes/postgres/build/../src/backend/executor/execExprInterp.c:1845:17: note: in expansion of macro
‘EEO_CASE’
>  1845 |                 EEO_CASE(EEOP_LAST)

I think if you remove the EEO_CASE(EEOP_LAST) block the warning should
go away. That block is clearly marked as unreachable, so it doesn't
really serve a purpose.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Dump-restore loosing 'attnotnull' bit for DEFERRABLE PRIMARY KEY column(s).
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Fix search_path to a safe value during maintenance operations.