Re: [HACKERS] GatherMerge misses to push target list

От Rushabh Lathia
Тема Re: [HACKERS] GatherMerge misses to push target list
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks Amit for the patch.

I reviewed the code changes as well as performed more testing. Patch
looks good to me.

Here is the updated patch - where added test-case clean up.

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 5:30 PM, Rushabh Lathia
<rushabh.lathia@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 10:04 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>

> This seems like a good optimization. I tried to simulate the test given
> in the mail, initially wasn't able to generate the exact test - as index
> creation is missing in the test shared.

Oops.

> I also won't consider this as bug, but its definitely good optimization
> for GatherMerge.
>

>> Note - If we agree on the problems and fix, then I can add regression
>> tests to cover above cases in the patch.
>

> Sure, once you do that - I will review the patch.

The attached patch contains regression test as well.

Thanks for looking into it.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Rushabh Lathia

От: Jeevan Chalke
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Partition-wise aggregation/grouping
От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Expand partitioned table RTEs level by level,without flattening