Re: EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document

От shihao zhong
Тема Re: EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document
Дата
Re: EXCLUDE COLLATE in CREATE/ALTER TABLE document  ("Daniel Verite" <daniel@manitou-mail.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Jian,

Thanks for your comments, a new version is attached.

Thanks,
Shihao

On Fri, Nov 10, 2023 at 9:59 AM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 1, 2023 at 10:30 AM shihao zhong <zhong950419@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your feedback on my previous patch. I have fixed the issue and attached a new patch for your review. Could you please take a look for it if you have a sec? Thanks

Your patch works fine. you can see it here:
https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6481922939944960
in an ideal world, since the doc is already built, we can probably
view it as a plain html file just click the ci test result.

in src/sgml/ref/create_table.sgml:
"Each exclude_element can optionally specify an operator class and/or
ordering options; these are described fully under CREATE INDEX."

You may need to update this sentence to reflect that exclude_element
can also optionally specify collation.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Hide exposed impl detail of wchar.c
От: Melanie Plageman
Сообщение: Re: lazy_scan_heap() should release lock on buffer before vacuuming FSM