Two factor authentication role with password and USB Device for PostgreSQL server

От Nima Azizzadeh
Тема Two factor authentication role with password and USB Device for PostgreSQL server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I'm going to setup 2 factor authentication for my database server. I'm using PostgreSQL 9.4 DBMS on Ubuntu 14.10. I need to force two authentication methods for my database server. The authentication can use password and USB device methods. I already installed pamusb pakages :
sudo apt-get install pamusb-tools libpam-usb

Although I can add devices on my pamusb config file :pamusb-conf --add-device MyDevice

I also create new pam module in \etc\pam.d directory with the name "mypam" :auth required pam_usb.so
auth include password-auth
account include password-auth

and I edited Postgresql pg_hba.conf file: local all all pam mypam
host all all 127.0.0.1/32 pam mypam
host all all ::1/128 pam mypam

but it doesn't work, can you please help me on this?

От: Mohamed MANSOUR
Сообщение: Re: Restore and Backup PG8.4 tp 9.4
От: Craig Ringer
Сообщение: Re: Two factor authentication role with password and USB Device for PostgreSQL server