Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database

От Alberto Olivares
Тема Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

Yes we have failover. If after a few minutes the master database goes up the replication works again which is fine.

But I need something that deletes all records in the slave database meanwhile master database is down. The reason is because we are sending not updated data when this happens and we prefer deleted what it is in the slave database.

On 24 Jun 2015 6:03 pm, "Gilberto Castillo" <gilberto.castillo@etecsa.cu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought about creating a cron job but we cannot run it monthly, we need
> to do it just in case the replication fails because the master database
> breaks.

You not use failover?
What use for manager the replication?

Saludos,
Gilberto Castillo
ETECSA, La Habana, Cuba

Winner of IHS Jane's ATC Award - Enabling Technology

От: "Gilberto Castillo"
Сообщение: Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database
От: "Gilberto Castillo"
Сообщение: Re: Replication broken. Stale data in slave Database