Re: [GENERAL] londiste3: removing a node that does not exist

От Victor Yegorov
Тема Re: [GENERAL] londiste3: removing a node that does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Does anyone know of a method to get rid of the bad node and the data that it is gathering?

I also do not know the correct way to achieve this.

But once I needed to rename one of the queues to follow the internal naming standard.
And I used the following queries on the provider node to prune _old_ queue:

SET search_path TO pgq_node;
DELETE FROM local_state WHERE queue_name='q-2rm';
DELETE FROM subscriber_info WHERE queue_name='q-2rm';
DELETE FROM node_info WHERE queue_name='q-2rm';
DELETE FROM node_location WHERE queue_name='q-2rm';

And restarted worker after that.

--
Victor Yegorov

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] pglogical vs. built-in logical replication in pg-10
От: Арсен Арутюнян
Сообщение: [GENERAL] SPI_execute_plan and vardata