Re: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .

От Francis Santiago
Тема Re: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Could you tell me a little more, what exactly does not work for you? I have tried both and it works super well. In the case of Ora2pg, at least when I tested it, it does not migrate the packet as such, if not from the procedures inside it.

El vie., 29 de jun. de 2018 a la(s) 10:33, mahesh s (mahesha.bha@gmail.com) escribió:
Hi All,
is anyone using/used  Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration . i am finding lot of difficult. i have oracle Linux  OS and oracle 12 c db. i am trying to migration oracle 12 c to PostgerSQL 10.4 as per document steps.i am not able
could you any one help me out . i will really appropriate your help

Regards
Mahesh

--
Francis del Carmen Santiago Cermeño
Ingeniero  en Informática

От: mahesh s
Сообщение: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .
От: "Mario Soto Cordones"
Сообщение: RE: Ora2Pg or edb MTK tool for oracle to PostgreSQL db migration .