feature request

От Tim Uckun
Тема feature request
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
The drop down boxes in pgadmin don't have autocomplete and don't jump
to the items that start with the character you type.  Most of them
have a very long list of items in seemingly random order (function
return types for example) so an autocomplete would make this a lot
easier to use.

Also while I am at it.  IMHO...

pgadmin should automatically save all the queries you are working on
when you quit. There is really no reason to prompt the user as saving
the queries doesn't take up much space. In fact I would say pgadmin
should keep every query that successfully ran maybe in an internal
database of some sort.

pgadmin should have a tabbed interface for queries instead of having
every query in a different window.

pgadmin should allow me to select a schema so I don't have to set
search path or schema before every query (or specify the schema name
in the query).

where do I define tab size for indents?

If I run multiple queries I should be able to see all the results for
all the queries instead of just the last one. This is especially
important if the last statement is "rollback" or "commit".

ability to save results as CSV or better yet being able to put the
results into the clipboard.

От: Colin Beckingham
Сообщение: Re: Feature request: copy and quotes
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: feature request