Re: strange locks on PG 11 with Golang programs

От Josef Machytka
Тема Re: strange locks on PG 11 with Golang programs
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, 9 Mar 2020 at 09:58, Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com> wrote:

The query displayed is just the query currently executing, but if the
connection is in a transaction the problematic lock could have been acquired by
any previously executed query.  Did you check in pg_stat_activity if the
connection is in a transaction (e.g. query_start != xact_start)?

Oh, I see. Thank you. I modified query from wiki and it shows that blocking session actually runs for ~12 hours already. Only last COPY command started recently. So maybe golang library did not close session properly and reused it in another completely different task? Although I defer db.Close() everywhere...

От: Achilleas Mantzios
Сообщение: Re: strange locks on PG 11 with Golang programs
От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: strange locks on PG 11 with Golang programs