Re: Adding PGInstaller to the Downloads section

От Umair Shahid
Тема Re: Adding PGInstaller to the Downloads section
Дата
Список pgsql-www
bump

On Tue, Aug 21, 2018 at 9:57 PM Umair Shahid <umair.shahid@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hi,

Please find attached a patch to add PGInstaller to the Downloads section of postgresql.org

PGInstaller offers an easy way to install PostgreSQL. We have found this to be crucial to our customers who are used to GUI-based, click-n-point installers on Windows and at times on macOS. PGInstaller has evolved from 2UDA, a package that 2ndQuadrant has been working on for more than 3 years.

2ndQuadrant is committed to developing and actively maintaining PGInstaller for PostgreSQL versions 9.5 and above. We have been releasing, and will continue to release, updates in sync with the PostgreSQL community, most recently announcing the minor release on 9-Aug. PGInstaller has also kept up with the Beta releases for PostgreSQL 11.

Thanks!

--
Umair Shahid
Head of Marketing & Products

--
Umair Shahid
Head of Marketing & Products
2ndQuadrant - The team of diligent PostgreSQL experts

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Justin Clift
Сообщение: Re: postgresql-archive.org
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Adding PGInstaller to the Downloads section