psqlodbc_13_01_0000.zip Issue

От Austin King
Тема psqlodbc_13_01_0000.zip Issue
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Good afternoon,

I am attempting to download the PG 13_01 ODBC driver onto a 32 bit machine (Running Windows 2003 SE) for linking tables in an older Access database. Unfortunately it seems that when I download the driver and attempt to set my configuration variables in the ODBC Data Source Administrator, I am getting the following error message: image.png

Is there anything that you can help me with?

Thanks,
Austin King
--

Thank you,

Austin King

Business Applications Manager

o 513.645.4961 |

powernetco.com

8805 Governors Hill, Suite 250

Cincinnati, Ohio 45249

**We would love to help an organization you know get connected with the latest technology solution. Pass our name along, we look forward to meeting them.

От: "Inoue,Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: SQLGetDiagField bug
От: "vaishnavi.prabakaran@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: Request information about installing newly compiled psqlodbc driver in windows