Re: once more: documentation search indexing

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: once more: documentation search indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 7:02 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> I'm surprised that you noticed any difference yet at all.  They can't
> be crawling the whole web every day, or even every week.

I don't think it's all that surprising. Apparently they emphasize
recency these days, particularly for anything connected with an
unfolding news story. (I'm not sure that that's entirely a good thing,
but that's another conversation.)

--
Peter Geoghegan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing
От: Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
Сообщение: Show list of Commitfest Managers