Re: once more: documentation search indexing

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: once more: documentation search indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 7:19 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
> If there is consensus on this approach, it's been ready for awhile and
> collecting dust[1]. I'm OK with pushing it -- I've used this before in a
> few different situations and have pushed for this method for a few years
> -- but I want to ensure the other folks on the web team are comfortable
> or at least willing to try it out and see.

A thread that I came across on Twitter recently:

https://twitter.com/laurencerowe/status/1484322796863836160

Simon Willison is a co-creator of Django.

The thread links to:

https://til.simonwillison.net/readthedocs/documentation-seo-canonical

See also:

https://docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/custom_domains.html#canonical-urls

I'm not an expert on Webdev by any means, but I will say this: if
there is a defacto Django-ecosystem solution for this exact problem
with documentation SEO (which this arguably is), then why wouldn't we
use it?

--
Peter Geoghegan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: "Jonathan S. Katz"
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing
От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: once more: documentation search indexing