Re: abi-compliance-checker

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: abi-compliance-checker
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, May 28, 2023 at 9:34 AM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> I'll try to come up with a standard abi-compliance-checker Postgres
> workflow once I'm back from pgCon.

Ideally, we'd be able to produce reports that cover an entire stable
release branch at once, including details about how things changed
over time. It turns out that there is a tool from the same family of
tools as abi-compliance-checker, that can do just that:

https://github.com/lvc/abi-tracker

There is an abi-tracker example report, here:

https://abi-laboratory.pro/?view=timeline&l=glib

It's exactly the same presentation as the report I posted recently,
once you drill down. That seems ideal.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: benchmark results comparing versions 15.2 and 16
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready