Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
Дата
Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 12, 2023 at 5:53 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Maybe I'm wrong -- maybe the new policy is practicable. It might even
> turn out to be worth the bother. Time will tell.

(Two months pass.)

There were two independent fixup commits to address complaints from
koel just today (from two different committers). Plus there was a
third issue (involving a third committer) this past Wednesday.

This policy isn't working.

--
Peter Geoghegan

От: Ajin Cherian
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: On login trigger: take three