Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors

От Sehrope Sarkuni
Тема Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Yes, after testing it out with a different ISP, I think it's specific to Comcast and them doing some hokey stuff in the interests of "security".

Pretty sure that everybody on Comcast is having the same issue as me as they've flagged the domain as "Malware and Phishing" and prevent DNS resolution of the domain or even MX records. Loading the page over HTTPS fails and over plain HTTP shows some generic security warning page. If somebody else has them as an ISP, try it out and see if you can reproduce it.

Will be reaching out to them (Comcast) to see what the heck is going on.

Thanks for following up and sorry for the noise!

Regards,
-- Sehrope Sarkuni
Founder & CEO | JackDB, Inc. | https://www.jackdb.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: PGConf.dev 2024 - Call for Speakers and Sponsors
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: Adding AlmaLinux to downloads page