Re: Postgres 11.5 not logging all sqls

От shashidhar Reddy
Тема Re: Postgres 11.5 not logging all sqls
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you Erik,

Not all queries are truncated at same size,different queries different sizes but all 11.5 servers are behaving in same manner.

On Mon, 25 Sept, 2023, 5:33 pm Erik Wienhold, <ewie@ewie.name> wrote:
On 2023-09-25 16:54 +0530, shashidhar Reddy wrote:
> We are using postgres 11.5 on Ubuntu we have enabled logging and set
> log_statements to all but when I checked the statements in the logs I can
> see only first few lines of the query and also when I check in pgadmin for
> current queries I could see only few lines. Some one please help me to get
> full queries in the logs and in pgadmin4.

* Could be that the logging collector truncates messages.  Are all
  messages truncated to the same length?

* pgAdmin reads pg_stat_activity.query which is subject to config
  track_activity_query_size[1].  That should, however, not affect
  logging.

* Maybe a bug 11.5 which is already 4 years old.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/runtime-config-statistics.html#GUC-TRACK-ACTIVITY-QUERY-SIZE

--
Erik

От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Accessing system information functions
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 11.5 not logging all sqls