Re: JSONB index not in use, but is TOAST the real cause of slow query?

От Shaheed Haque
Тема Re: JSONB index not in use, but is TOAST the real cause of slow query?
Дата
Re: JSONB index not in use, but is TOAST the real cause of slow query?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

Thanks for the considered advice and insights. My takeaway is that
based on what I've said,you are mostly unsurprised by the results I
see. In the longer term, the number of rows will increase but I will
have to ponder options for the immediate future. I'll have a play with
the knobs you suggested and will report back with anything of note.

One last thought about TOAST. If the cost of the -> retrieving the
data cannot be obviated, is there any way to tweak how that works?

Thanks, Shaheed

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: JSONB index not in use, but is TOAST the real cause of slow query?
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: JSONB index not in use, but is TOAST the real cause of slow query?