is there pgadmin interface with Hashicorp Vault or command line interface to use master password and update password repository

От OracleDba OracleDba
Тема is there pgadmin interface with Hashicorp Vault or command line interface to use master password and update password repository
Дата
Ответы Re: is there pgadmin interface with Hashicorp Vault or command line interface to use master password and update password repository  (Flavio Henrique Araque Gurgel <fhagur@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
all our postgres passwords are secured within a Hashicorp Vault.
Postgres passwords currency cycle every 45 days
Later this year DBA team will change that to Hourly.

it is easy enough to build a command line interface to retrieve a password from the vault
and it is easy enough to pipe that into a psql session

what I would like to do is either use a command line interface wherein
I use the PGADMIN master password and perform maintenance on a password of a server
OR have pgadmin use Hashicorp's api to pull password directly from vault.

what are my options?

От: mahesh
Сообщение: Re: The same result for with SPACE and without SPACE
От: "Wetmore, Matthew (CTR)"
Сообщение: The same result for with SPACE and without SPACE