Re: proposal: psql concise mode

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: proposal: psql concise mode
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

---------+-------------------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------+-------------------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  public  | bt_page_items     | SETOF record           | normal
>  relname text, blkno integer, OUT itemoffset smallint, OUT ctid tid, OUT itemlen smallint, OUT nulls boolean, OUT
varsboolean, OUT data text

---------+-------------------+------------------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isn't that what pagers like 'less' and 'more' do already? May be we
could provide a pager more specific to psql output as a contrib or
extension.

[]s
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: heap vacuum & cleanup locks
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: heap vacuum & cleanup locks