Re: [ADMIN] CREATE ANY TABLE privileges, etc

От Don Seiler
Тема Re: [ADMIN] CREATE ANY TABLE privileges, etc
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 9:08 AM, Keith <keith@keithf4.com> wrote:

Easiest thing would be to grant ownership of that database to the user. That won't grant privileges to any existing objects, but will allow new schemas to be made by that user, which will in turn allow objects to be made in those schema that user creates.

I ended up granting the role that owns the DB to the user. Sounds similar to what you suggested? I'm waiting to hear from the dev if it does what he needs.

Thanks,
Don.
--
Don Seiler
www.seiler.us

От: Keith
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] CREATE ANY TABLE privileges, etc
От: Phil Frost
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] avoiding split brain with repmgr