Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.

От Gambhir Singh
Тема Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.
Дата
Re: Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.  (Lucio Chiessi <lucio.chiessi@trustly.com>)
Re: Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Re: Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.  (Abhishek Singh <abhi.singh.solanki@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have a table with a record count of around 100 Million records. while creating foreign key on the table took a significant amount time to get created.

Is there any way to speed up the execution of creation of foreign key constraint ?

do we have parallel hint like option in postgreSQL as there in Oracle.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gambhir Singh

От: Laurenz Albe
Сообщение: Re: Problems with unique constraints
От: Scott Ribe
Сообщение: Re: Foreign key creation on table with huge record count.