Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5

От Laerte Antonio de Almeida Giraldelli
Тема Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,  please

We are trying to do a postgre isql conexion . We tried to install several RPM packages for postgresql-odbc 32bits, but we can't make a test using isql.

We have the environment below:

SO:Redhat 6.5
unixODBC-2.2.14-12.el6_3.i686  (installed)
When the pkg postgresql-odbc-7.0.2-17.i386.rpm was installed, It returned this error:

isql -v rep_teste

[01000][unixODBC][Driver Manager]Can't open lib '/usr/lib/psqlodbc.so' : file not found
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

When the pkg postgresql-odbc-7.2.5-1.i386.rpm was installed, the lib above was installed, but we got the error:

isql -v rep_teste

[IM002][unixODBC]Missing server name, port, or database name in call to CC_connect.
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLConnect

We guess the /etc/odbc.ini is correct:

[rep_teste]
Description         = PostgreSQL connection to SallyDB
Driver                 = PostgreSQL
Database            = rep_teswte
Servername         = vmhteste
UserName           = teste
Password           = 123456
Port                    = 5432
Protocol              = 9.4
ReadOnly            = No
RowVersioning       = No
ShowSystemTables    = No
ConnSettings        =

We think there are a postgresql-odbc package mistake but we can't find the correct package.

We'll apprecciate any help. Thank !!.

Att.
Laerte Antonio.
"
When you make your mark in the world, watch out for guys with erasers." The Wall Street Journal.

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: problems changing postgres jdbc driver
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problems installing Postgresql ODBC driver 32bits on Redhat 6.5