PgBackRest custom compiled postgres server

От Gokan Atmaca
Тема PgBackRest custom compiled postgres server
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello

I want to backup from custom compiled postgres database. But I am
getting an error as below. This database does not work with the
default "postgres" user. That's why I added the "pg1-host-user"
parameter. However, I am still getting the error as below.  A
specially compiled postgres server always asks for a password when
connecting. (for example when connecting: pgsql -U custom_username
postgres)

Is there a variable like "pg1-host-pass"?

error:
pgbackrest --stanza=customdb1 stanza-create

WARN: unable to check pg-1: [DbConnectError] unable to connect to
'dbname='postgres' port=5432': fe_sendauth: no password supplied
ERROR: [056]: unable to find primary cluster - cannot proceed

Thanks.

--
⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀
⢿⡄⠘⠷⠚⠋⠀ https://www.debian.org

От: Axel Rau
Сообщение: "how to set replication slot of an intermediate in 12?"
От: Gokan Atmaca
Сообщение: Re: PgBackRest custom compiled postgres server