Re: Use the enum value CRS_EXPORT_SNAPSHOT instead of "0"

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Use the enum value CRS_EXPORT_SNAPSHOT instead of "0"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 4:10 PM Wei Wang (Fujitsu)
<wangw.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In the function WalReceiverMain, when the function walrcv_create_slot is called,
> the fourth parameter is assigned the value "0" instead of the enum value
> "CRS_EXPORT_SNAPSHOT". I think it would be better to use the corresponding enum
> value.

+1

------
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

От: "Wei Wang (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: Use the enum value CRS_EXPORT_SNAPSHOT instead of "0"
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Support to define custom wait events for extensions