Re: Some deleted GUCs are still referred to

От Peter Smith
Тема Re: Some deleted GUCs are still referred to
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 9, 2023 at 8:12 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> > On 9 Nov 2023, at 00:51, Peter Smith <smithpb2250@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I happened to notice that some GUC names "max_fsm_pages" and
> > "max_fsm_relations" are still mentioned in these translation files
> > (from the REL_16_1 source zip)
> >
> > src\backend\po\fr.po
> > src\backend\po\tr.po
> >
> > ~~
> >
> > Should those be removed?
>
> These mentions are only in comments and not in actual translations, so I don't
> think they risk causing any issues.
>
>  $ git grep max_fsm_ |cut -d":" -f 2 |grep -v "^#" | wc -l
>        0
>
> I don't know enough about the translation workflow to know how these comments
> are handled, sending this to pgsql-translators@ might be a better way to reach
> the authors working on this.

Thanks for the advice. Done that.

======
Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.
Fujitsu Australia

От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: add log messages when replication slots become active and inactive (was Re: Is it worth adding ReplicationSlot active_pid to ReplicationSlotPersistentData?)
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: archive modules loose ends