Re: Programmatic access to interval units

От Merlin Moncure
Тема Re: Programmatic access to interval units
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 12:40 PM, Nelson Green <nelsongreen84@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the line: IF LOWER(_unit) NOT IN (SELECT interval_unit ..., I would
> rather
> query a catalog table for the interval unit names if possible. That would
> then
> compensate for any changes to those values in the future.
>
> When I meant do this in C, I was referring to rewriting this function in C
> instead of Pl/pgSQL.
>
> I hope this helps you understand what I am asking, and apologies for not
> being
> more specific up front.

I was the one that was confused -- heh.  I mis-understood the original
email and thought you were trying to validate interval output vs
interval input.

merlin

От: Nelson Green
Сообщение: Re: [Solved] Programmatic access to interval units
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Problem with pg_dump and decimal mark